Be fit – be cool
Tiger’s World Training for our up-and-comers!
Tiger’s World Training for youngsters from 8 to 12 years of age
Mondays: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Dates 2019: (8x)
- Februar 2020:10.02., 17.02., 24.02.2020
- März 2020: 02.03., 09.03., 16.03., 23.03., 30.03.2020
Guided by an experienced UWW coach, youngsters will be given playful training on the Ninja Parcours, trampolines and climbing walls.
After warming up all of our muscle groups, we’ll learn new physical techniques and hone our motor skills. We’ll test our ability, balance and coordination at the Ninja-Parcours, while on the trampolines we’ll focus on weightlessness and activating our entire bodies. Then we’ll put all that to the test during climbing and muster up our courage for the deep jump. In addition to building up our resilience to injury and body awareness, our self-confidence and our physical defenses are strengthened. Tiger’s World is the perfect place to learn the fun and joy of exercise while obtaining targeted training.
Our Kids’ course is limited to 12 participants.
Register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please specify the first and last name of the child, name of the parent/guardian, e-mail and mobile-phone number.
Costs: € 160,- incl. VAT
What makes our course so special:
- Playful approach (exercise should be fun)
- Small groups (individual coaching)
- Promotes development (training in motor skills, agility, and coordination)
- Teamwork (“We start together, we finish together.”)